MD Post Graduate Medical Course
The MD Degree is offered in the following streams :
Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, community medication, Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy, Forensic medication, widespread medicinal drug, health center administration, Immunohaematology and Blood Transfusion, Microbiology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, body structure, Psychiatry, Pulmonary medicinal drug, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy.
The institution conducts three tests, two of them annual tests, and the third test in the final year. Every candidate pursuing in the MD degree course is required to carry out work on a selected research project under the guidance of a recognized postgraduate teacher. The results are submitted in the form of a dissertation. It is mandatory for every candidate to submit a dissertation. Acceptance of dissertation shall be a precondition for the candidate to appear in the final examination.
3 years (The duration of MD Course is 2 years for recognized diploma PG Medical Diploma in 2 years
Pass in MBBS Degree Recognized by Medical Council of India.
Candidates completing their compulsory rotating internship on or before are eligible.
Note : Candidates completing internship after are not eligible for the admissions in this academic year.
List Of Documents Required :
- At the times of application along with the application form
- Photo copies of 10th mark sheet
- Photo copies of 10th passing certificate
- Photo copies of 12th mark sheet
- Photo copies of 12th passing certificate
- Photo copies of College Leaving certificate
- Photo copies of mark sheets for all academic years in medicine
- Photo copies of transcripts
- Photo copies of Internship completion certificate
- Photo copies of provisional / degree certificate
- Photo copies of registration certificate
- Copy of the passport (If the same is ready)
- 8 Recent Colored Photographs
Subject of Courses of Study (Includes Specializations)
- General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
- General Human Anatomy
- Dental Materials
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- General and Dental Pharmacology
- Oral Anatomy, Histology and Physiology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Oral Surgery, Local Anaesthesia and General Anaesthesia
- Oral Medicine and Roentgenology
- Community Dentistry
Higher Study Options for MD
After BDS one can opt for MDS which is having three year duration.