Russia is the best destination for medical education in the world. All the colleges’ top medical colleges in Russia with recognised by the Medical Council of India. All over the world, students search for a list of top medical colleges in Russia. The education level in Russian medical universities is fully maintained and the government gives full attention to top medical universities in Russia to check their education level. In Russia, all the medical universities are government medical universities and top-ranking medical universities. All the top medical colleges in Russia are recognised by the Health Ministry of the Russian Federation. Students who have passed medical education in Russia can practise all over the world because the medical degree in Russia is valid worldwide.
Eligibility for admission in a Russian Medical College
Students have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31st of the year of their admission to the 1st year. Academic: Students in 10+2 or higher secondary equivalent should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually. He/she should have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. NEET qualified.
Benefits of Top MBBS Medical College in Russia
- Direct admission
- No entrance exams,
- Low cost Tuition Fee
- WHO, MCI Recognized Best Medical colleges
- Affordable fee & Low cost of living
- English medium MBBS course in Russia
- No Donations
- Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities
- Well-equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Volgograd State Medical University Russia
- Yaroslavl State Medical University
- Tambov State Medical University
- Belgorod State University Russia
- Altai State Medical University
- Syktyvkar State University Russia
- Orel State University Russia
- Bashkir State Medical University Russia
- Orenburg State Medical University Russia
- Voronezh State Medical University Russia